The Flatirons Digital Hub Advisory Board is a group of healthcare and technology experts that provides insight into data management issues, trends, and opportunities in healthcare.
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to guide the evolution of Flatirons Digital Hub for Healthcare, a solution designed to help clinicians, health information management staff, and finance teams easily access and use historical patient information to improve care and optimize business operations.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
W. STEPHEN LOVE
Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council
NATALIE MILLER, RN
Accenture – Health & Public Service
Cyber and Privacy Practice Leader
What the Advisory Board Does
- Trends such as interoperability, machine learning, telehealth, and others
- The impact of multiple EHRs on patient care, on legal and compliance, and revenue cycle management
- Ways to improve data management as EHR systems continue to evolve
- Input on EHR trends, specifically concerning factors that cause providers to change EHRs
- Insights on data management across production and legacy EHRs
- Recommendations on how to incorporate insights into Flatirons Digital Hub
- In demonstrations of Flatirons Digital Hub, including pre-release demonstrations of new functions and capabilities
- In reviews of sales and marketing materials to capture salient aspects of the solution in meaningful ways to intended users
Join the Advisory Board
Do you have interest in shaping tools that are advancing patient care? Or do you have expertise in healthcare information management, EHRs, or revenue cycle management?
Consider joining the Advisory Board.
We meet monthly via conference call for an hour. No monetary compensation is offered; the benefit is sharing knowledge to help shape the future of healthcare technology.
Who Should Join
- Clinical Practitioners
- HIM Leaders and Staff
- Risk and Compliance Leaders
- Revenue Cycle and Finance Staff
Contact Julie Fouque to learn more.