- Internationally recognized academic medical center based in the US that provides patient and family-centered care, research, and education.
- Client is in the process of purchasing smaller doctors’ practices and bringing them into its network. Client needed to move information off of older, disparate systems and onto a common platform for accessing patient information.
- Installation and training for client’s staff on InfoArchive platform and Clinical Archiving technologies in preparation for future activity.
- Client selected OpenText™ Clinical Archive/InfoArchive to facilitate the migration of legacy patient data to a common platform.
- Flatirons selected to install Clinical Archive/InfoArchive, provide training to technical staff (i.e., detailed knowledge transfer on working code, components, documentation etc.)
- Flatirons serves as resource client can return to for additional technical guidance as client’s Clinical Archive practice matures.
- Provide integration between the Carelinks application and Epic.
Results / ROI
- Shortened implementation schedule and equipped client to effectively use InfoArchiving/Clinical Archiving system.
Learn more about Application Decommissioning with InfoArchive.
“Flatirons is pleased to help clients implement and use OpenText InfoArchive and the Clinical Archiving solution to simplify patient information in order to provide the best patient care possible.”
— Program Manager
Let's Get Started!
How can we help you? Contact us to get started.
4175 Innovation Drive
Fort Colins, CO 80525