The client provides public companies with communications solutions for annual meetings as well as closely related financial documents, such as annual reports and proxy statements.
A custom off-the-shelf (COTS) document scanning solution had been customized to meet specific needs relating to the scanning and capturing of data from proxy voting forms. The product version was no longer supported and needed to be upgraded. A subset of customizations had been incorporated into the latest version of the COTS solution.
Upgrade document scanning solution to use latest version of OpenText™ Captiva, refactor customizations to leverage latest features, and eliminate unneeded code.
- Conduct analysis to ensure “like for like” end user functionality.
- Upgrade Captiva document capture solution to latest version.
- Redesign capture process to use new product features.
- Implement new capture process.
- Develop keyboard mappings to match existing functionality and avoid retraining.
- Validate upgrade by processing over 1000 documents in legacy and upgraded solutions.
- Develop export capability to match existing file formats.
- Deliver knowledge transfer to key technical staff.
- OpenText Captiva
Content Services Provided
- Application Configuration
- Application Customization & Integration Training
- Production Support
- Ability of firm to avail themselves of OpenText customer support.
- Reduced number of customizations.
Let's Get Started!
How can we help you? Contact us to get started.
4175 Innovation Drive
Fort Colins, CO 80525