- This diversified energy company was using Documentum version 6.7 SP2 with Webtop.
- This version was out of support and the client wanted to upgrade to the current version of Documentum with D2 using the Asset Operations add-on.
- As part of the upgrade, the client required that D2 be configured per their Webtop to D2 Solution Design document, that REST APIs be developed per their Documentum Integration Design document, and that 75 million documents be migrated from the 6.7 SP2 environment to the new environment.
- The client also required an upgrade to its Intelligent Capture (Captiva) installation.
- Configure the new Asset Operations / D2 environment per client’s requirements.
- Migrate content from client’s existing environment to the latest version of Documentum.
- Develop REST APIs per client’s requirements.
- Upgrade Captiva 6.5 to the latest version of Intelligent Capture.
Results / ROI
- New D2 application provided a more intuitive external user interface for accessing maintenance and repair documentation.
- Leveraged current investment to improve operational efficiencies.
- Streamlined asset management using existing content management platform.
- Brought systems back into active support.
Learn more about Documentum for Asset Operations.
Let's Get Started!
How can we help you? Contact us to get started.
4175 Innovation Drive
Fort Colins, CO 80525