- Leader in health benefits and services industry serving more than 75 million people worldwide.
- Client was spending millions of dollars hosting and maintaining hundreds of applications that were no longer needed but that had to be retained for legal reasons.
- The physical hosting machines and the applicaitons themselves were decades old and finding people to keep the data active was difficult.
- Replace outdated legacy applications with a compliant, low-cost solution.
- Retired 3 legacy systems (healthcare information, explanation of benefits, and billing statements) composed of 10 applications as a first phase.
- Extracted 8 terabytes of data from various databases, converted to XML, consolidated in InfoArchive repository.
- Developed more than 45 easy searches and core screens to allow access to the data to keep client in compliance.
Results / ROI
- Retiring 17 terabytes from more than 50 applications in total; anticipated savings of hundreds of millions of dollars.
“The Application Retirement solution allows our client to simplify their IT infrastructure while taking out significant cost that had been sunk into maintaining aging systems, all while meeting ongoing compliance requirements in an easier fashion.”
— Program Manager
Let's Get Started!
How can we help you? Contact us to get started.
4175 Innovation Drive
Fort Colins, CO 80525