Acute care hospital with 600+ beds.
- Acquisitions and application upgrades have left many applications where read-only capabilities are needed.
- Patient data in these legacy applications must be retained but the applications’ core functionality is no longer required and have been replaced.
- Client continues to maintain legacy applications and pay the associated costs solely to have access to this data.
- Decommission Carelinks application and made data available via an xDB based InfoArchive solution that houses data from Carelinks.
- Make data available to Epic users.
- Establish the InfoArchive platform for archiving application data that meets client’s requirements for compliance and data governance
- Use EMC xDB technology that allows data to be used for business purposes, such as compliance requests and big data analytics in a future proof, accessible, open stack and vendor neutral manner.
- Transfer all structured and unstructured data from the Carelinks application to the archive.
- Provide integration between the Carelinks application and Epic.
Results / ROI
- Cost savings
- Simplified IT infrasatructure
- Compliance with data retention and access requirements
Let's Get Started!
How can we help you? Contact us to get started.
4175 Innovation Drive
Fort Colins, CO 80525