Firm operating 32 Senior Living Communities in multiple states. Offers nursing and healthcare services as well as rehabilitation and wellness services.
Inefficient processing of high-volume vendor invoices, triggering manual intervention and rework. Need to improve automated processing (i.e. document capture), initiation of related workflows in enterprise content management solution and integration with ERP WorkDay system.
Implement an intelligent document capture solution to automate the processing of high-volume vendor invoices.
- Analyze high-volume vendors to make informed decisions to prioritize automation efforts.
- Create vendor-specific templates to automate recognition of high-volume vendor invoices.
- Develop field-level validation to reduce manual intervention and prevent erroneous entries.
- Develope new approach to handle credit memos to reduce or eliminate incorrect assignments.
- Develop intuitive user interface, reducing/eliminating training for new staff responsible for invoice processing.
- Integrate with ERP data stored in WorkDay for data validation.
- Train staff to develop new vendor-specific templates to addresses evolving needs of invoice processing.
- OpenText Captiva
- OpenText Documentum
Content Services Provided
- Solution Blueprint
- Application Configuration
- Application Customization & Integration
- Production Support
- Reduced labor costs associated with invoice processing
- Reduced invoice processing time
- Improved accuracy in the issuance of credit memos and payments
Let's Get Started!
How can we help you? Contact us to get started.
4175 Innovation Drive
Fort Colins, CO 80525